nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

School is almost over! School is almost over!

I have only a take home test and three surveys to fill out, and I. WILL. BE. FINISHED. Yippee!

Our last class is on July 23rd, and it will be only a half day. Maria and I will be going out to lunch with our large group and then drive to Greensboro, NC to visit her brother and sister-in-law. The next day we will be driving up to Virginia Beach for a couple of days. This will constitute our second mini vacation.

Today I plan on going through some of my science fiction and mystery books. I will be sending them overseas. Check out Give Books to learn more. Mom and Dad, do you have more books to get rid of? Here's a place to sed them to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home