nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, September 12, 2005

School has started, and all is good. Graduate school is over, and all is better! I had a small accident with the laptop (monitor screen cracked). Staples agreed to replace my Averatec 3250. They could not find another of the same model. They agreed to get me a 4265 from another store. I went Friday after school, and unbelievably, they called me Saturday to say it was in. Wow! I hadn't had time to pull off my programs, files, etc. I love my new laptop! It's purdy. And an inch wider (feels like two!). It even has a DVD burner. How cool is that?

I've got to load a few more things before I can post pictures. I have quite a few FOs to show! In fact, I need to sew up the shrug pictured below. Gotta go do that!

(After I finish playing with the new laptop for a few more minutes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home