nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Tomorrow I teach my first mini knitting class. I am very excited. So far, I've only taught my sister to knit. I am meeting with two other teachers (one is the home ec teacher) and a computer teacher. I'm also going to teach one of the counselors to knit. I knit continental, and I'll teach them that way. I'll bring some scrap yarn and some needles for "my students" to learn/practice on. I'll also probably bring in a couple magazines and books. I'll definitely bring in my "Hip to Knit" book because it has so many "classics".

WIP-Just about ready for the toe decreases for Miguel's socks. I haven't worked on my scarf since administering the SAT on Saturday this past weekend. Hey, $82 to give directions, monitor students, and knit for four hours. What a deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home