nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, January 07, 2007


Hi everyone!

Anna says hi, too!

One of my goals for this year is to get back into blogging. I have missed everyone in Blogland. Being a mom is tough! Anna is now seven months old, and I'm sure I'll be chasing her all over the house very soon. She's not yet crawling, but I think it will come soon. In the meantime, I hope to get back into the habit of getting on the computer everyday to check blogs and update this one.

I have been knitting only a little. I received some great homespun for Christmas from Pixie. I made a cute little hat from it. I can't think of anything else to brag about in knitting. Sad, no?

I have, however, gotten my wheel dusted off and have been creating yarn again. I went to Distaff Day yesterday and had a blast. I rode with Claudia, Jen, and Shari. There were about fifty spinners (more maybe!) there and quite a few vendors. I bought some Optim, magenta wool roving, merino and silk, and a pound and a half of corriedale locks. Now, I need to get some carders or combs so I can dig into that!

Hopefully I'll be able to add photos. Miguel took the camera, and I'll be lucky if I ever see it again. Seriously. Really. It's that bad.

Mwah! See you soon!

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2007 at 1:30:00 PM EST , Blogger jenifleur said...

What the? Wow. HI!!!

 
At January 8, 2007 at 3:34:00 PM EST , Blogger Jane said...

Your daughter is just adorable! Looking forward to more pictures of her and your knitting/spinning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home