nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, January 08, 2007

Yesterday I spun some of the Ashland Bay Solid Merino Top from The Taming of the Ewe that I bought on Saturday at the Distaff Day. I've got nearly half a bobbin done, and I love the magenta color. Still no camera, or I would have pictures for you. Sigh.

I did get my recent order from Scout. I bought the Little Snuggs boot pattern for Anna. I need to make some of these as she can't seem to keep on her socks. :)

I also ordered some more roving. I joined the Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club. I saw that Pixie is part of it, too. In looking at her spun fiber and others from the club, I had to join. I think it will be really fun to get s nice surprise every month. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to need more fiber monthly.

Thank you for my first two comments. I hope there will be more, soon.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2007 at 12:00:00 PM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

I joined Spunky Eclectic, too. We're going to have to have SE spinning parties at our SnB soon.

I finished spinning that Optim I bought Saturday and I am not happy with how it turned out. So I think I'll go back to some of my other spinning UFOs while I think about what to do with that undyed merino/silk. Who needs knitting?

 
At January 10, 2007 at 3:00:00 PM EST , Blogger Donna said...

Hi, Nicole! Did you play with any of those Cotswold locks you bought at Distaff Day? They were so pretty! I came home and found several bags of mohair locks in my closet stash. Good thing my husband remembered we did indeed have locks!

It was great meeting you. I hope to see you at some upcoming guild meetings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home