nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, February 20, 2003

I want to say thanks to Amy for adding me to the QueerKnit webring. Could I be in a better spot? I don't think so! I love Joe's blog and I love She's Crafty. Those are two blogs I try to check, at the very least, every other day. I've received a lot of visitors from Joe's blog (waves to everyone). Keep coming, and don't forget to Tag me or sign my guestbook.

On to other breaking news.

I need sleep!! We had three soccer games this week. We lost one 2-3 in penalty kicks on Monday. Wednesday, we lost 2-3 in overtime. I told one of my students that I didn't want to write the same score tomorrow. He promised a win--he scored all three goals tonight. A hat trick! We won third place in a tourney- 3 to 0. Our school's first soccer win. We didn't get a trophy, but we got a soccer ball. So, the kids all decided to sign the ball, and coach is going to put it in the trophy case. Oh, and they made sure I got to sign the ball, too. (Very cool!)

On the knitting front, I've worked a little on my Regia Ringel socks. I'm just about to begin the next full stripe repeat. I did a few rows on the bus tonight. Some of the guys want me to teach them to knit. Maybe I'll have to start that knitting club, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home