nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, February 15, 2003

Good evening, everyone!

Today was a great day! Soccer season has started. Woohoo! I loved going and seeing my former students play my current students. Johnson is the best team in the county, and my new school, Flowery Branch, tied them, 1 to 1. It was supposed to rain heavily today, but it didn't. (Whew!)

I even got to knit a few rows on Mom's socks. The guys sitting with me were pretty impressed with the socks. lol. I'm now on the toe decreases. Yeah!

Now, time to plan for my next project. I'm thinking of using the raspberry Noro I bought last Saturday and add some white or cream CC cheesylove hearts. But on what? I'm not sure. Not another scarf (not enough yarn. A headband might be cool, but I don't know what I would wear it with. Hmm... Any suggestions?

On another note, I wanted to say hello <waves enthusiastically> to mayuri. Check out her new blog. She said on her blog:

Saturday, February 08, 2003
( 2/8/2003 ) mayuri
I feel I have just hit the jackpot. While surfing the newsnet, I found a weblog
totally focusing on knitting. Here, go nuts. This 'discovery' has made my day.
The past week has been pretty bad with two of us being sick. But we are recovering.

Too cool! Thanks for the plug, and I hope you'll visit often, mayuri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home