nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, May 08, 2003

July 14, 2003

I have booked the wedding chapel for 4 pm at the Always and Forever Chapel. Yippee! I'm excited because I know we're going to have so much fun with everyone being there with us. My sister and her fiance' are tying the knot the next day, also in Vegas. Cool, huh? We're both staying at New York New York, and my parents are staying at the MGM. We get to explore two hotels. :)

Rings are on the way. I've got the dress. We're registered at Target. Plane tickets are here. I think we're a go!

I haven't done much knitting or spinning in the last couple of days. I plan on doing a little on the Kilim and spinning some tonight. I ordered some fiber from Rob and Matt at Threadbear so I can't wait to spin something new. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home