nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, May 03, 2003

Ugh.

This morning, our Student Council participated in Make a Difference Day. We went to Elachee Nature Center and helped them clear a new hiking trail. OMG! Talk about a good workout. Whew. I can barely type. I have to rest a little before going upstairs and taking a shower (maybe a bath, instead...). I had six kids out there. We were in a group of maybe twenty total. It was fun getting out into nature (I do miss not having a private yard). We have decided to wear our (cleaned!) T-shirts to school on Monday. :)
Next year, we'll know what to expect. They take volunteers the first Saturday of every month. I might go out on my own sometime. :)

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home