nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, April 19, 2003

I bought my first roving today. All the talk about spinning has piqued my interest. Matt at Crowingram is hooked, to name at least on blogger taken recently. My LYS is offering a spinning class in May. I have been thinking about checking into it. Today, I made my monthly Saturday LYS run to show off my KIlim progress. They are beginning a Thrusday evening PW knit-along. They all loved my colors and asked if I was having fun working on it. I replied affirmatively and spotted a couple bags of roving. Four bags had a crean/yellow colored roving. The bag which jumped into my hands is a greyish-brownish and reminds me of a rabbit.


The bag is stuffed, and I could not resist. I also signed up for the class while paying for the roving. So, now where should I buy a drop spindle? Top or bottom? Any suggestions from the spinners out there? I would love to hear your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home