nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, April 05, 2003

"I'm leaving/on a jet plane/ don't know when I'll be back again..."

Well, I'll be gone for a week. I'll be able to check in (and keep everyone posted) at least once a day. My dad has a dialup (gasp!) connection, and I'll use his 'puter to blog and check all my favs.

I've got my yarn wound and ready to go for the Kilim. If there's room (insert evil laugh), I'll add the yarn for the day pack and begin that possibly today (yes, Rob and Matt--I'll take pics). The flight is an hour and a half down to Tampa, and I plan to knit on the plane and in the airport. (Maybe even on the MARTA train.)

Have a great day everyone! God bless our troups who are on deployment everywhere in the world. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home