nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, March 31, 2003

One down, one to go.

The first Kilim sleeve is done. I've got about four inches on the second sleeve completed. When I had begun the sleeve, I copied the pattern and made sure I wrote down which colors I was using on each row. Now, it's only a matter of following the written color directions as I make the second sleeve. :)

I got the ball winder today, and not one thing more. Aren't you proud of me? I have two of the Cascade 220 colors wound into two balls each (notice I didn't say equal balls--'cause they ain't).

Tonight, we have a home soccer game at 7:30 pm, and I'm too pooped to go out there. Plus, the temp is a chilly 49 degrees. Just not gonna do it. I plan on going to bed around 9 pm tonight (if I make it that late).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home