nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, March 20, 2003

When I win the lottery, I will order one of each of Lorna's Laces skeins! Absolutely beautiful!

Well, the Advocare supplements are working great. I don't own a scale, so I can't tell you if I've lost anything (grin). However, I definitely can tell a difference in my energy level. This afternoon, I walked for 35 minutes on my treadmill while watching tv coverage of the Iraq Attack. Burned 212 calories, and I've still got energy to spare. I like! Tonight, the coach (my supplier, lol) is having a get-together with his other clients/friends. Think tupperware party, but with coaches/teachers/who-knows-who. It's at 7:30 tonight, near school. It's quit raining (FINALLY), there isn't any fog, and I know where his house is. Should be interesting. (Should I bring y knitting? Hmmm...)

I'm helping Day tomorrow cast on her first socks. She's borrowing my Socks Soar book, and I'll walk her through the pattern. She's so nice, and it's fun being able to talk knitting at work. :) She would be interested in starting a knitting club after school. Maybe we will.

Tomorrow night, cards (+drinking+I have a ride.). Saturday, tea room knitting. It's going to be a great weekend!! SMILE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home