nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, March 10, 2003

Today the weather was almost as nice as yesterday. We hit a high of 75 degrees; today it was 65 and gorgeous! I did get to leave school early, but I spent that time at our International Center picking up materials for the next two weeks. I did enjoy driving with the windows down.

I'm taking a break from the Kilim. I looked back at the picture of it, and saw that there is no k2p2 cuff on this particular sweater. No, I did not rip it and start over (again x 3). I might take it out when I finish the sleeve. We'll see...

I am finished with the first row of crosses and a third of the way done with the second row. It is turning out beautifully! My knitting has certainly sped up! I can get up a good little rhythm going.

Earlier today I submitted my limerick to Wendy's contest. After the winners are announced (I'm sure I won't be one of them), I'll post my entry. It was a lot of fun to come up with, and I appreciate her challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home