nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, February 22, 2003

Ahh. Gotta love Saturdays.

I went with a couple of teachers at school to the High Museum in Atlanta. We mainly went to see Paris: The Age of Impressionism. I also enjoyed the African Art collection. It was fun getting out and experiencing a little of Atlanta's cultural offerings. I mentioned the AGATHA'S - A TASTE OF MYSTERY dinner theater, and they all seemed interested. Make sure you check out the preview of their next show, "Comic Book Capers". Looks fun, doesn't it?

Today is laundry day, kitty litter day, and knitting day. I stopped and picked up a new pair of circular needles to try the 2 socks on 2 circs again. This time, however, I bought 32" instead of 24" needles. I've got about 4 1/2" done on the first and about 3" on the second Ringel sock. As soon and #2 is the same length, I'll switch the #1 onto the longer needles so they'll be together.

While at the LYS, I picked up another hank of Brown Sheep Handpaint Originals. I hope I picked up the right colorway. Even here at home, I'm not sure, and I can't find the original band from the first hank. Grrr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home