nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Knitting is so cool!!

Check out the beautiful felted day pack that Rob knitted. I have not yet knitted a bag, and this one looks too nice to pass up. I tagged Rob for some info about cost to make this bag. He sent me a great email, and I chose four colors to order in Cascade 220: 7814 light green, 7805 pink, 9457 blue. and 7826 light orange. So, instead of only emailing Threadbare Fiber Arts, I called up Rob and Matt. They are so friendly!! I loved chatting with Rob about Gainesville, grocery stores, and the weather. I got to talk to Matt (the color expert) about the colors I chose, and he gave me some great feedback. (Thanks, Matt!) I told them I wanted Easter Egg colors, and they both think that I've chosen well. :)
My yarn is going out tomorrow, and I can't wait to get it. I swear, Rob REALLY is a yarn/knitting enabler. He has found the perfect career, IMHO. lol I had so much fun talking with both of them. All thanks to knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home