nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Played cards last night with teacher friends. Had a great time laughing (and partaking). Unfortunately I laughed so much that I began coughing again. Grr. Gracie had to give me some of her son's cough medicine. Talk about icky--but it did help. Thankfully!

It's been misty/rainy/icky all week up until yesterday. We finally saw the sun, and we've got partly cloudy skies today. With all the rain and the beginning of pollen season, my car was filthy. On my WalMart run this morning, I got my car washed by a group of college girls. Great timing!! They'll be busy today, I imagine. So now my 2000 "clover green" civic is shiny again.

I've got about an hour to kill until I need to leave to go to the Purple Iris tea room for the craft in. Looking forward to it since I missed the first one last month. :( I'll take my socks to work on (I got both heels turned this morning) and the Kilim sleeve and book to show off. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home