nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

One more day of work...one more day of work...

In the last couple of days, I've gotten very little knitting done; I have done more with my mouse than with my needles. I've listed my blog on Blogshares. It's an online "stock market" for blogs. Kinda cool, and really addicting. I've been playing around with it for the last two days trying to set it up. So, if you have me linked on your blog, thanks! My "stock value" goes up with every link to and from my page. (Yes, I'm competative! Can you tell? Grrr.)

Tonight's plan (when I can pull myself away from the 'puter) is to begin packing and making a list of what to take. Yippee! Braves will be on TV soon! Life is good (and after 3:20 tomorrow afternoon, it will be a helluva lot better!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home