nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Friday, April 18, 2003

This will be a busy next couple of days. One of my students is going to compete tonight in Miss Latina for Georgia (or something close to that). I'm going with two other teachers tonight to cheer for her. We will be changing after school and then driving down to Atlanta for the ritzy affair. Should be fun! Also, since today is Good Friday, I'm curious to see how many of my students will be out today because of going to church last night and today.

Tomorrow is the PINS (Purple Iris tearoom Needlepoint Society) meeting. Plus, I'm going out with a different teacher to dinner and then the prom. We both wanted to go, but neither of us wanted to go alone. She lives nearby, so she'll pick me up and we'll have some fun. :)

Monday I've got a chiropractor appointment. Must not forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home