nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Let's see...

I've been spinning a lot. Geesh, but work really gets in the way! My kids are going through the full-moon-crazies right now. Argh!! The current mantra is "Only __ (7) days left of school. Repeat...repeat..."

My second period is throwing me a surprise party (tomorrow). I was told to dress nicely, make the guacamole, and buy a present for one of the boys who had a birthday last weekend (they collected $20 for his gift). It's Teacher Day tomorrow (in Mexico) and apparently, we're celebrating. The kids have been kicking me out (of my own room!) to discuss their plans for this party. Should be interesting. :)

Miguel went yesterday and picked up the rings. They're beautiful. I'll try sometime to post a picture. I had to make sure it fit and wore it for a couple of hours. It's the comfort fit design and while heavy, it's not uncomfortable at all. Oohh... can't wait for Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home