nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, June 23, 2003

This past weekend was spent in Atlanta, not packing. I went to "Success School" by Advocare. I've been taking their products and have seen great success. I went wanting to learn more about their safety, effectiveness, and to hear about others' results. I would estimate almost 10,000 people attended. When asked how many in the audience had lost weight, nearly EVERYBODY stood. I am not exaggerating. I've lost some weight (no scale, sorry) and probably an inch or two and have had a lot more energy than I have in a long time. The speaker then asked who had lost 10 pounds or more, and some people sat down. When he got to who had lost 50 pounds or more using the products, there were still maybe 150 people still standing. He went all the way up to 100 pounds. There were about 10 people standing. Absolutely amazing. One lady standing a few rows behind me had lost 103 pounds. WOW! I really learned a lot and feel even more confident in taking the 7 different products. If you're looking for more evergy everyday or weight management products, I highly recommend them. Email me if you want additional info!

Today, I've been switching power, cable, etc. for the still scheduled 11 am closing on Friday. We are going to do the final walk-through at 10 that morning. I've started washing the bathroom rugs for the final time before the move. Tomorrow I'll start taking down curtain rods and washing curtains. Thursday night I'll pull apart the computer. A tech is coming over to the house Friday afternoon to hook me back up. I'll be hanging curtains and hopefully having the locks changed at the same time. Efficient, I hope.

In knitting news, there is an alpaca farm a stone's throw from my new house. Cool, huh? I emailed the owner to find out about getting a tour and my interest in the farm because I knit and spin. She emailed me back and told me that she would love to show me around. She said she had fleeces and knits premie caps for the local hospital. I can't wait to visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home