nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, June 05, 2003

We bid on the house las night. We went to sign papers and take some pictures. The seller has until 5 pm today to accept, reject, or counter the bid. I'm taking the bank loan papers with me to Florida to look over and sign and my cell phone will be on high alert for the next few days. Miguel is taking me to MARTA, and I'm riding the train down to the airport. By 1:30, I'll be in Sarasota. Woohoo!

Projects I'm taking: the Kilim (which I haven't really worked on much since Spring Break in Florida), the felted day pack (I have only one more strap to knit), and my spinning. I'm going to try to buy five more balls of sparkly blue ribbon from one of the stores so I can make a tank.

I'll be able to post from Florida, so talk to ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home