nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Two days to go...two days to go...

I'm giving two exams today--first period and third period. The kids can bring notes from home which allow them to go home after their third period exam at 12:30. If they have no note, they must stay at school until 3:20 when the busses roll or until a parent comes to check them out. PLEASE let all my little darlings go home. I think they will, though. I've been pushing it for a week now.

During the exams, I'm bringing my felted day pack and spinning. I only have 20 questions to finish on my second period exam, and it's hard to watch them and type at the same time. So, a fibery day for me! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home