nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Busy week!

Not only do I have exams to finish writing and copying, I have to watch the FINAL Buffy show tonight. I am so depressed! My favorite show is ending. I'll have the kleenex ready; I'm sure I'll be needing it. :(

What with exam-making, there has been very little spinning (and no knitting--gasp!). I might get a little in tonight fore BtVS is on.

Sigh.

I am, however, looking forward to when exams are finished. I'm doing them on psuedo-scantron, so they will be graded in a snap! Because I'll be grading this way, I'll be able to monitor (and spin!) better rather than trying to grade as they finish. (One exam in 171 questions, and the first person took it today is 45 minutes--they will have 90 minutes to take it.)

This weekend is my spinning class. Yes, I know, I already know how to spin. I'll be looking for tips and fine-tuning my technique. That's at 1 pm. At 2 pm, our PINS (Purple Iris Needlework Society) will be meeting at the tea shop. Beth, the owner, apparently has something special for us. I'll be late, but I'll be there!!

Buffy. No more. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home