nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, June 08, 2003

I've finished the felted day pack knitting. I'm not sure if I can get a picture taken before I felt it this evening. I'm just too excited and not patient enough. lol Otherwise, I've been doing some spinning and knitting on the Kilim from Philosopher's Wool.

Monday, Miguel and the real estate agent meet the home inspector at 10 am at the house. I should get the contract tomorrow. I'll have to sign the five sopies sent (!!), mail those back to Georgia, and mail the bank papers, too. I have yet to look at them closely enough to sign them. I'll call Miguel tonight and remind him to take his checkbook with him tomorrow and see if he's found the bank statement. If he has, he can take the other papers we've collected and take them over to SunTrust to await the bank papers I will mail. I hope all this running around will be worth it! I won't become really excited until I have the keys in hand after closing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home