nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Check out Ogre-Sized M&M's. I haven't seen them in the store, but they're a hoot! Thanks to Bonne Marie for the laugh this morning.

In other news, I have finished a tank I worked in Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim in a light blue. I needed a faster project, because working on fours on my Dale fuschia for the belly-along just was creeping along. I used the pattern for Olive from Rowan but minus the sleeves. It's blocking, so hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to sew it up.

Tonight we have graduation, and all teachers are required to go. We get a shortened workday as a trade off which is very cool. What isn't cool is that I have a county-wide meeting this afternoon. Oh well. Figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home