nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, May 22, 2004

lol
You're a lollipop!! You're known for your coolness,
for you are a trend setter. You're a natural
leader, and are good under pressure. People
often seek you out for advice, for you have
great insight.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

This does match with being a teacher.

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. This will be my first. I'm a little hesitant about telling everyone (as it is so very early), but Dad sent out the family distribution-list email, so I decided to give the hint last night. Miguel and I are thrilled and know we have a lot of decisions to make in the coming months (name, rearranging of rooms, hospital, and more). I do plan on teaching next year and going ahead for my EdS. Busy, but if others can do it...

Today I'm off the the bookstore to find a book on "my condition". I've gotten some good recommendations so I hope to pick one or two up. Then, we have PINS today. I can't decide what to bring along. I had better hurry up on the tank or I won't be able to wear it until next summer (groan!). I should be able to finish it this weekend, though. I'm on the right front of the V. I'm not sure if I'll be able to concentrate on it while at PINS, so it might just be a "show and tell" project. I might bring along a hand spindle and some roving. I haven't done any spinning in AGES, so that is one possiblility.

Tonight, Miguel and I are going out to see Shrek 2 at the Mall of Georgia. Tomorrow, I'm going to see Troy with Maria at 1:30 if anyone wants to come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home