nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Friday, April 30, 2004

I'm off to Greensboro tomorrow morning with Maria. We're going for her brother and SIL's housewarming party Saturday afternoon. Because I bought a new outfit, a couple cute tops, and a new pair of black slides, plus having spent just under $150 at TKGA Market last weekend, I have not planned to stop at any yarn shops while in NC. I had found one listed in Greensboro and one in Winston-Salem that sounded interesting, I will show restraint and not talk Maria into taking me there.

That said, I do plan on knitting while in the car. I will take the orange Svale "fuse" sweater with me. I've been making good progress on it; I'm about six inches (got to go another 5.5 until I reach the arm shaping). I was able to work on it some Thursday on the bus to our first state soccer play-off game at FBHS (we won! 4-2!) because I took some Dramamine. I have some with me to take tomorrow in the car so I can sit and kit the miles away.

Have a great weekend! I'll check back on Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home