nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Time to go back to work.

Spring Break was terrific! I can't believe how it's flown by, though. Last night's game was exciting. Bases loaded in the eigth. Julio Franko, 45 years old, must have hit 8 foul balls before getting 3 RBIs to bring the Braves from behind. We had wonderful seats. At least three foul balls came to our section; one was two rows up and another was two rows behind us. Exciting!

Today was a quiet day at home. It was a day for savoring the last moments of free time and silence. A time to recharge the batteries before returning to the classroom. I hope I don't have any surprises to return to at school. I hope my kids all had a wonderful and safe vacation. Maybe I'll even get a new student or two?

Not much knitting done today. I still haven't caught up to where I had to rip out the yarn. Hopefully I'll be on track again, soon. This afternoon I've been mostly reading and doing laundry. I still have a few things to tidy up and do before bed--change sheets, put out my clothes for tomorrow, grab a shower.

Back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home