nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, April 01, 2004

One more day of school

Thank. Goodness. We are all on each other's nerves, and I don't think I could handle another day of squirrely students. Really. Really really. Spring. Break. In. Florida.

Ahhh.....

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

So. What knitting to take? First, I have to double check if I have enough Sirdar to finish my Rowan sweater. I keep pulling balls out of the closet, but I haven't checked to see how many (of the ten) are actually left.

I will also probably take the socks along, too.

I haven't spun anything in a LONG time, so I'll take along my spindle and some fiber (prolly the alpaca of old). I have been reinspired by the latest Spin Off magazine.

I have not knit a stitch since about Monday. Busy with soccer or running errands. I imagine I'll get some done at the airport on Saturday (off to see Mom and Dad in Florida with the hubby!). I also bought the next two books after The Daughter of the Forest and have deliberately waited to start them until I'm on this trip. :)

I'll try to post again tomorrow.

PS-Anyone into Tru Calling on FOX? Give me a yell!

:) Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home