nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, March 06, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

The clouds have lifted, and the sky is a beautiful Carolina blue. I have the windows open so a nice, warm, spring-cleansing breeze can waft through the house. I just came in from washing and waxing my car (car wax wipe!).

I have gotten a few items in the mail. Yarn, of course! I received an ebay purchase yesterday and one today. I also received my Silky Wool from Threadbear yesterday.

Miguel and I did our taxes this morning. We're getting about three thousand back. Yippee! It's already spent (mentally). We're buying the Home Shield Warranty that our seller threw in with the sale of the house. It was a lifesaver last year (AC problems in the summer), and I definitely want that protection. We are also going to buy plane tickets to Florida to visit Mom and Dad for Spring Break. Much better than driving! Finally, the rest will go toward my car.

All in all, a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home