nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I have decided upon the new project. It is the Elsbeth Lavold Gyrid shell in my eggplant Silky Wool. I am already on the armhole shaping on the back. I just love the fabric from the Silky Wool! It is very yummy!

Valentine's Day was a quiet affair here at home. I had given Miguel his gift on Friday. I have a handheld solitaire game I love to play before falling asleep. He has wanted something similar so I found a poker game for him. He loved it! I got a set of three gold ball earings of varying sizes. I was feeling crummy all day (so bad I didn't go to the soccer jamboree--yikes!), and Miguel was nice enough to pick up Chili's baby back ribs (barbeque sauce!). Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home