nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am home again today. Tuesday I was home from school feeling icky. Had been all weekend. Wednesday was better, and I went in to work. Thursday...



This is the view into our backyard.



I went out to get the mail and took these pictures.



And what did I spy peeking out through the snow? The first crocus and tulip shoots which Mom and Dad helped me plant in November. Woohoo!

And, lookie what the mail woman broght today! My first Sirdar pattern.

I have been trying to fix my Silky Wool Gyrid emblem on the front. My stitch count is a little off. I hate trying to rip cables. Yuck! I will work on it after I take a much needed nap!

Here's to sweet dreams of more snow (doubtful, unfortunately)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home