nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, April 10, 2004

The good. The bad. And the ugly.

First, the good. I bought a new set of dishes for four at a local "Shabby Shack". Sixteen pieces for $22. Yippee! All hand-painted, too.

Another good thing was getting up early this morning, watering, and planting some wild flower seeds in my front beds.

The bad. I had to rip out six inches from the Rowan sweater. I read the pattern wrong. Grr. It told me to stop 18 rows before I got to the neck haping. I read "sleeve" shaping. Rip. Rip. Rip. I've been too busy to do anything this morning, but I was able to work up to where the armhole shaping is really supposed to begin last night. Grr.

The ugly. I tried to download an ebook reader onto my Zire 21 handheld Palm. For some reason, I could not get the HotSync to work. I fiddled with it for an hour. It finally worked but would not complete the download. Grr. I called up Palm to get it sorted out. They told me to uninstall and reinstall. Did that. However, when I tried to rerun the CD for reintallation, the CD won't work. Grr. Another (long distance) call to Palm. They will send me another CD in the mail. Righ now my Palm works fine. Hopefully, it won't crash before the new CD arrives. Grr.

I still need to grab a shower. Miguel and I have the Braves game to go to, and I'm not sure when he'll be home from work to pick me up. Must get ready in case he wants me to come with him to his soccer game at 3 PM. If that's the case, we'll probably just leave from his game and head to the BIG game.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home