nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Anyone going to TKGA National Convention on April 22-25 in Atlanta? Since I am only 40 minutes away (give or take with traffic), I would love to meet my fellow bloggers/blog readers. Who's going? I'm thinking about taking Friday off and seeing if Daye wants to come with. We had talked about attending the convention, but both of our budgets could not afford the high cost. Yikes! So, instead we discussed just going to the market one day (or maybe two!). I have not brought it up again, but I think she'll still want to come.

So? How about it? Let me know who's coming! Maybe we could set aside a location and time to meet everyone from the kniting/spinning blog-verse. Email me or let me know on the ZonkBoard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home