nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Wow! Blogger has a new posting look. This will take some getting used to.

Ahem. Sorry. Back to the post.

I'm still working on my Belly Along hosted by Sskeins. I've finished about 8 inches of Fuschia, and I'm a little worried it will be too little. Maybe I'm in denial, but I must wait and see. If it is too small, Daye will get a new present. :)

Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee! It might be a mental health day. Kids are squirrely, and tomorrow would be a sub-worthy day. A video, tests, guest speaker, and puzzle pages are in my students' futures in Mrs. Almaraz's classes for Friday. If a sub picks up my assignment, I will be one very happy lady.

What will I do with my day? Take pics of knitting. Knit. Clean. Go grocery shopping and run to the bank. Sleep in. Get the place ready for Maria. She's coming over for some Mexican shrimp cocktail and margaritas. Should be a nice evening (hopefully with no school!). Now, if a sub doesn't pick it up, I will be at school as usual. (Fingers crossed!)

Yesterday I came home to a nice surprise. Miguel bought me a huge! African Violet (I think) and a cute little bunch of irises, gerber daisies, and white something-or-others. Pics tomorrow. Anyway, he got good husband points. Grin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home