nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Friday, May 07, 2004

Just a quick post before I'm off again!
Yesterday I met Julie for the first time. Daye and I went to visit her and see the much-talked-about GSRP (Great Stash Reduction Project) box. It was a lot of fun to sort through the goodies others had left. I put in three skeins of Cotton Fleece (Brown Sheep) and two skeins of Lion Homespun left over from my poncho. Hopefully, Daye and I will be able to convince Julie to come out to PINS at the end of this month.

Last night Maria had her Friends Finale party (fiesta!). There were seven of us. We ate, drank, and laughed a lot. It was a good finale, IMHO.

This afternoon I'm off to see Johnson (my old school) play in the third round of the state soccer play-offs. Must. Buy. More. Allergy. Medicine. I won't make it much longer without some medicinal aid. I want to get there early because it will be packed and I hate fighting parking. I'll take my knitting, a hat, and some sun block. It's at least 87 degrees! Oh well. I'm off and running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home