nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Thursday!

I thought I would quickly check in before another busy weekend begins. I've got class this weekend (heck, I've got class all the time :) so I figured I wouldn't be back on line until Sunday. Tomorrow night I'll stay over at Maria's so we can leave right from her house on Saturday morning. We have our research proposal all set to turn in. I just have to round up all my books that we had to have read by this Saturday, print off my final journal critique, and I'll be ready to go!

What to knit now that the poncho is finished? The projects I have going mostly require me to spend time trying to figure out where I am in the pattern. Don't want to spend what little I have left in concentration doing that! So, what to do. Preferably something quick, easy, and very useful. I really don't need another scarf. Maybe I'll check through my one of my felting books for a pattern. I could use another set of fuzzy feet or slippers. Hmm.. . Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home