nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Thank goodness the President was reelected. I took today off from school knowing I would watch late into night. I finally crawled into bed about a quarter to three. Ugh. I could not believe, though, that when I woke up, the electoral count was still 269. Thankfully, Nevada became Bush's, and Kerry called to concede. I watched his speech, and I thought it was well-done and gracious. But, I am surely glad he won't be President.

Now, onto knitting! I have finished my green Oscar the Grouch poncho. I will post pictures soon. I have also finished a little washcloth with leftover cotton chenille in purple. I need a no-brainer project last night/early this morning while watching the returns.

LMU has kept me very busy, and thus the lack of posting. I have completed three classes; only twelve more to go. Yippee! I'm ready for it to be over, but I am learning, so it's not all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home