nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, June 24, 2004

We were back home by noon today after a morning at the hospital. Everyone there was friendly, helpful, and reassuring. It made the whole thing much easier. I ate a couple pieces of toast before snoozing for about 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. I feel remarkably well. :) Amazing what modern medicine can accomplish.

Besides a wonderful husband who went with me and filled a hard to find prescription for me while I watched TV at home, my mail made my convalescence better. I received my two Rowan knitting magazines, numbers 23 and 25, from eBay. I was told to walk around the home (to prevent blood clots in the legs) and was going to check the mail. I opened the door and my two mags had been propped up against the door. Yippee! I got to look at them while I waited for my other med to be brought home. There are some absolutely beautiful patterns in there. Drool!

Saturday is PINS. I'm not sure if I'm going yet. Daye offered to drive if I wanted to go. I guess it depends how stir-crazy I am at that point. Info--2-5 at Purple Iris Tea Shoppe in Buford. Email me for more info!

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home