nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Life goes on here. :)

We've been watching the grass grow--literally! We dug up the back and side yards, put down Bermuda seed, and have been watering faithfully. Thank goodness for all the the rain we've been getting. We've got little shoots coming up. Yippee!

I've been slowly knitting on my Rowan cardigan and a little on the silk/cashmere scarf. Also, I've been working on a little surprise (had to rip once, should have ripped again when I saw I was twisting the cables too soon, but not going to).

All's fine with me, too, so far. I've been falling asleep around 11 pm (give or take), then I wake up at 5 am. Fall back to sleep around 7, then get up about 9 am. Some days I get a nap, some days I don't need one. No morning (or whenever!) sickness. Whew! Eating lots of small meals and trying to get as much fruits and veggies as I can stand. :) We go in for the first ultrasound in two days. Can't wait! Hopefully all is well. :)

PINS alert!! June 26th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home