nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Time for an actual knitting post. Woohoo!

First, here is my Dune scarf.



Next, this is an over the shoulder evening poncho which I bought at TKGA National Convention. I have about six more inches to go on the left (or right) side.


After I complete the length, I have to crochet the edge. Fun! Not!
I can't wait 'til it's finished. It feels like a cloud because of the shimmery fibers.

I bought this kit and yarn at the same convention.


Right now you can't see the lace patter. Once I block it, we will be amazed and delighted (hopefully!).

This is my Belly Along project. I am about to the armholes of Dale's Fuchsia.

It's s-l-o-w going, but will be amazing once finished.

I've started spinning again! Not with my wheel but with my drop spindle.


This is the Loopy Cowl from Stitch n Bitch using my homespun. It is very soft and will be very warm for the beginning of the soccer season (when I wear my knitted wool socks!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home