nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, June 28, 2004

It is time to start getting political. So many of the pro Kerry supporters are out there, touting their disapproval (the first word which came to mind was hatred) for President Bush. I believe it's time for the Republicans to get on the ball and show our support! I'm sure that there are more than a few of us whose stomachs are turned at the thought of Kerry being elected to office. Let me know I'm not the only conservative knitter out here. :) Email me or comment on my ZonkBoard.

What got me started on this? On the Atlanta Stitch n Bitch yahoo group list there was a post about starting a "Knitting for Kerry" yahoo group. Someone (thankfully!) replied that there should be a "Knitting for Bush" group, and that if anyone was interested, to let her know. I posted immediately that I would be very interested.

This got me thinking about all of the knitting blogs which have liberal, anti-Bush sentiments. Some, I can tolerate. Some, I've come to realize, I can't anymore. I'm taking a stand, and I've added a button showing my support for Bush and Cheney for 2004. I hope the yahoo group pans out. It's time we made some noise, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home