nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Today is my last morning here in Florida. I fly home this afternoon with a bigger suitcase (too much clothes shopping!!). Christi and Tom leave tomorrow. They are going to use the suitcase I'm leaving behind (too much clothes shopping!!). I will get it back (although I don't really need it) when they come on Thursday or Friday for a couple of days to visit. They will be joining Miguel, Maria, and myself at Grapes and Hops for the 5 course dinner they are hosting. Then, it's back to my house for cards until midnight. Daye, and possibly others, will be coming by after we get back from dinner to join us for cards. Should be fun.

Tom and Christi may even join us for Trivia Thursday night at Beef O'Brady's. We will be meeting with our group from two weeks ago. We won that night and received $30 in gift certificates for the restaurant. We'll cash those in (and hopefully win again) Thursday night.

Knit n'Knibble is a great yarn store. Mom and I had fun feeling all the yarn goodies along the shelves stacked up against the walls. Mom bought me a License to Knit license plate for my car (maybe THAT will keep Miguel from taking my car on the weekends...) Mom was almost tempted to pick up needles and yarn again after not knitting since Christi and I were little.

Weather looks good for my flight back to Atlanta. I just wish I could take the 70-plus degrees weather home with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home