nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I really have been having problems logging into Blogger using this new google system. I've been trying for 20 minutes to create this post. Grrr.

Anhoo...

I went today to buy some hard toothed slicker combs at PetSmart. I needed some in order to begin spinning some dyed cottswald locks that I bought at Disdaff Day on Saturday from Wauka Mountain. Donna, who commented in my last post, was also interested in buying some. Donna and I realized that we had some SC history in common. Hi, Donna!

I had tried spinning the locks without brushing them out. Not pretty. So, today I was able to begin a bobbin of blue locks. It's slow going, but I knew it would be, and that's okay. I bought a pound and a half, but I have not clue what I will end up making with it.

:L)

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 at 10:16:00 PM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

I have a lot of profanity I will refrain from using regarding blogger out of my deep respect for you and your readers. But I understand it was going through some maintainance stuff the last couple days. Maybe it will get better?

Google is evil. Shh! (I just know I'm on some list somewhere now) You should get hooked up with a Word Press blog.

 
At January 11, 2007 at 1:29:00 PM EST , Blogger Donna said...

I have just "upgraded" to the former beta version of Blogger but haven't tried posting with it yet. I've been pretty fortunate up to now with using Blogger as long as I don't use their photo upload thingamabobber.

I can't wait to see your progress on the locks! I didn't end up buying any because Donald (the husband) has an excellent memory as to what is in the fiber stash--turns out we have locks a plenty here.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 5:22:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home