nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, June 30, 2003

Hi everyone! I've missed being online. We closed on Friday and moved the in the big stuff on Saturday. I've still got stuff in the apartment in the closets and bathrooms. Yuck. Transporters REALLY need to be invented. I love my new house and hate having to go back to the apartment to pick up piddly stuff. About five more trips (maybe an underestimate) and everything will be here.

I had my friend Maria over this afternoon and she helped me to decorate/situate my great room. I have enough stuff, it's just knowing on where best to place them. She is the one to help with this love dilema. Her house and her mother's mansion (I'm not exagerrating here!) are like Southern Living spreads. We moved some bookcases around and she gave me some ideas on my knicknacks and wall hangings. I cooked a Mexican crab dish and we had a glass of Merlot. It was a wonderful evening.

I have not been online lately because I've been having mouse issues of the technical kind. For some reason, my computer has decided that my Logitech optical mouse doesn't exist. I don't know why. And, of course, I can't find the system disk for it. So, I haven't checked my Mailwasher since moving (Ack!) and navigating online has been tedious. Sigh. The search continues.

In two weeks Miguel and I will be offically out of the apartment and we will be a married couple as of 5 pm on the 14th of July. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home