nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello from a warm and cozy bed. It is bedtime, but I am so very not tired. Which means I will be paying for it tomorrow. That's not good because I'm going out tomorrow evening. It's one of my best friend's 40th birthday. I'm going out to a dinner party at Aqua Terra in Buford. I've never eaten there, but I have always heard wonderful things. I must pour over the menu and see what to have.

Anna will be hanging out with Daye whilst I am out. Since I never know what time Miguel will he home, it's just easier to have this plan set up.

As for spinning and knitting, no updates there. I'm going to try to make it to the SnB chapter of the North East Georgia group. Depends on how Anna and I feel on Saturday morning.

We may be in our cozy bed!

3 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 at 11:37:00 AM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

Tell Anna not to be a slacker. Ann wants people to bring their wheels. I might, but I really need to bang out at least one more Red Scarf. Hmmmmmmmm.

 
At January 13, 2007 at 11:51:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Aqua Terra - it was pretty good, although the story of my visit is kinda crazy! Also, I saw Jen's post about the UFOs - if you want to start slogging through Mariah again, I'll be moral support and slog with you! ^-^

 
At January 14, 2007 at 8:16:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna is adorable! So how was the birthday party?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home