nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, July 20, 2003

I have finished the front and the back of the shimmer tank. All I have left to do is join the two halves, crochet the arms and neck, and weave in ends. Woohoo! Unfortunately, I can't find my crochet hook, so that will have to wait. I also plied some of my salmon merino, set the twist, and they are drying from the shower bar in the bathroom. I wish I knew how to calculate yardage. Anyone out there willing to teach a newbie like myself?

Here are two pictures I got from Tom earlier. He's a great photographer! Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to pick up the roll of professional prints and video from the local camera store.



Here is a picture of us with Maria, my best friend, who came out there with my family. It was so nice having a friend come along. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home