nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Let the needles fly.

I have begun knitting again. I have my grandmother's old rocking chair next to the sofa in the living room so I can knit and watch tv. I am currently working on a Berroco pattern for a tank top. It's in Crystal Palace Shimmer Indigo that I picked up in Sarasota, FL while visiting Mom and Dad. I'm almost finished with the back. Yippee! I began this at the AdvoCare Summer School two weeks ago. I've really only been able to knit away on it for the last few days as things have kinda calmed down.

I am awaiting the appliance repairman. The dryer is still acting up. For some strange reason, the heating element will not cut off resulting in a scortching-hot dryer that will only cool down when the dryer is unplugged. Most annoying, so we're having the pros out to fix it. Apparently, the problem is not in the connector we had to install. We'll see what the guy says. Any time now...

We have two windows with plantation blinds on them. Only...one, two...7 to go. Fun, huh? The first one was the hardest. These will all go (relatively) smoothly and quickly now that we know what we're doing.

This weekend is the Vegas trip. For home security purposes, I won't tell the dates, but will have lots of pictures for you upon my return (as the new Mrs. Almaraz). Miguel is out outlet shopping for a new shirt, tie, and slacks. I can't wait to see what he comes home with. He is a sharp dresser when the mood strikes.

(insert cat growling/purring here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home