nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello from a rainy Flowery Branch!

Yesterday I went on a field trip with our NEGA SnB group. We caravanned to The Whole Nine Yarns in Woodstock. We also dined at the Serene Bean in the same coffee shop. Both locations were well-worth the trip!

I bought a few items. I picked up two Debbie Bliss books: Pure Cashmere and Pure Silk. They both have beautiful, classic patterns.

I also fell in love with a Colinette cardigan and bought the mohair yarn and pattern book to go with it. It's made in Pariseine yarn and the pattern is the St. Germain cardigan.

I also bought a few balls of Be Sweet yarns. I have already made a hat out of the bright pink yarn. I'm not crazy about it, unfortunately. It's a little long, but with the boucle, I'm not even going to attempt a redo.

I'll post more about my goodies another day. It's time to get Anna ready for bed.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home